Energy Efficiency [electronic resource] : Budget, Oil Conservation, and Electricity Conservation Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the energy efficiency concept and the history of Federal energy saving programs, and examines current DOE management of energy efficiency programs. Outlines energy efficiency issues in S. 2095, reviews DOE and EPA FY2005 budget requests, and discusses energy security, oil conservation, electric industry restructuring and conservation, and global climate change issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100569