U.S. Space Programs [electronic resource] : Civilian, Military, and Commercial
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of U.S. space programs and funding controversies relating to the intersecting roles of civilian, military, and commercial sectors. Examines NASA human spaceflight and space launch services, science programs, commercial and military space programs, interagency coordination, international cooperation and competition, NASA and DOD space budgets, and space program issues, including NASA and military space issues, developing new space launch vehicles, and international relationships.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100668