Energy Use in Agriculture [electronic resource] : Background and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information on energy use in agriculture. Covers farm energy consumption, including agriculture as a share of U.S. energy use, agriculture sector energy use by source, energy share of agricultural production costs, and agricultural energy use by activity and region; agricultural energy use issues, including rising energy prices, declining U.S. fertilizer production capacity, farm income and energy prices, and food price effects; and public laws and bills affecting agricultural energy use. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100771