Superfund Taxes or General Revenues [electronic resource] : Future Funding Options for the Superfund Program
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on and analysis of funding options for the Hazardous Substance Superfund, in light of expiration of dedicated taxes on petroleum, certain chemicals, and corporate income that have paid for Superfund activities in the past. Reviews Superfund needs and available funds, examines proposals for FY2005 Superfund funding, and describes 107th and 108th Congress legislative action to reinstate Superfund taxes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100793