Project BioShield [electronic resource] : Side by Side Comparison of House- and Senate-Passed Versions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares House- and Senate-passed versions of legislation to establish Project BioShield, an Administration proposal to encourage development of vaccines and treatments for potential bioterrorism agents such as anthrax and smallpox. Reviews similarities and differences between H.R. 2122, the Project BioShield Act of 2003, and S. 15, the Project BioShield Act of 2004.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100854