Vision 100 [electronic resource] : An Overview of the Century of Aviation Reauthorization Act (P.L. 108-176).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of the Vision 100--Century of Aviation Reauthorization Act, which extends and revises FAA programs. Discusses the state of the aviation industry, airport and airway trust fund issues, airport development, airway facilities improvements and air traffic modernization, enhancing the safety and security of the aviation system, investing in the future of aviation, and FAA organizational issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100870