Nuclear Power Plants [electronic resource] : Vulnerability to Terrorist Attack
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews concerns regarding the vulnerability of nuclear power plants to terrorist attacks, in light of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S. Examines current regulations, nuclear plant vulnerability, and regulatory and legislative proposals to improve nuclear plant security.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100882