Agricultural Biotechnology [electronic resource] : The U.S.--EU Dispute
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on U.S.-European Union (EU) dispute regarding EU moratorium on imports of U.S. agricultural biotechnology products. Discusses World Trade Organization case recently initiated by the U.S. against the EU; differing regulatory approaches between the U.S. and EU for biotechnology; EU labeling and traceability regulations for genetically modified food products; and differing public attitudes in the EU and U.S. regarding agricultural biotechnology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100889