Federal Research and Development [electronic resource] : Budgeting and Priority-Setting Issues, 108th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes Federal R&D budgeting and priority-setting issues, which have shifted over time according to Presidential preferences, Congressional appropriations, and national priorities. Reviews FY2002-FY2003 R&D budget action and FY2004 R&D budget, counterterrorism funding, and Federal R&D priority-setting structures.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100946