Environmental Protection Issues in the 108th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews environmental protection issues in the 108th Congress. Covers EPA appropriations, clean air issues, the Clean Water Act, safe drinking water, leaking underground storage tanks, Superfund and brownfields, surface transportation and environment, chemical security and regulatory issues, defense environmental cleanup, and alternative fuels and advanced technology vehicles.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100963