Agricultural Biotechnology [electronic resource] : Overview and Selected Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the adoption of biotechnology in agriculture. Reviews regulation and oversight of biotechnology, including roles of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, FDA, and EPA; and presents assessments of current policy. Addresses global trade concerns and other related issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100975