Fishery, Aquaculture, and Marine Mammal Legislation in the 108th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on and reviews legislation and issues relating to the management of commercial and sport fisheries, aquaculture, and marine mammal protection. Details reauthorization prospects for the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act and the Marine Mammal Protection Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101088