Avian Influenza [electronic resource] : Multiple Strains Cause Different Effects Worldwide
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the status of avian influenza outbreaks in the U.S. and other parts of the world, characterizes different forms and strains of the virus, and describes ways the virus is transmitted and controlled. Discusses the possible economic effects of an avian influenza outbreak on U.S. economy, and summarizes Federal appropriations authorized to control avian influenza in poultry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101140