Particulate Matter Air Quality Standards [electronic resource] : Background and Current Developments
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the history of particulate matter (PM) air quality standards promulgated by the EPA in 1997, and briefly summarizes recent developments regarding the implementation and re-evaluation of the 1997 standards. Provides overview of the standard-setting process, and describes revisions to earlier standards, legal challenges, and PM health effects research. Discusses the status of EPA's review of the 1997 PM standards, and addresses other activities impacting the implementation and review of PM standards, including other air quality regulations and proposed legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101184