Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) [electronic resource] : Jurisdiction Conflicts in Siting Approval
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the regulatory authority of DOT and FERC concerning onshore liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminals; examines the legal arguments of State and Federal authorities regarding LNG facility siting jurisdiction, including FERC interpretation of its authority under section 3 of the Natural Gas Act; and addresses proposed solutions to LNG-related issues in pending legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101329