Wind Energy [electronic resource] : Offshore Permitting
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses current law applicable to siting offshore wind facilities, including the interplay between State and Federal jurisdictional authorities. Reviews recent court challenges to the Federal offshore permitting process, authorization issues regarding the use of the federally-controlled submerged lands of the Outer Continental Shelf, and recent legislation to address offshore wind energy regulation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101359