Federal Lands, "Disclaimers of Interest," and R.S. 2477 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses new regulations on "disclaimers of interest" published by the Department of Interior, which broaden availability of the disclaimer procedure by allowing States, counties, and others to apply for disclaimers, and reviews R.S. 2477 rights of way, the Congressional directive, and legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101364