Homeland Security and Labor-Management Relations [electronic resource] : NTEU v. Chertoff
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines 2005 opinion of U.S. District Court for D.C. in NTEU v. Chertoff in which National Treasury Employees Union alleged that DHS and OPM exceeded the authority granted to agencies under the Homeland Security Act related to labor-management relations and the Merit Systems Protection Board.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101416