Safe Harbor for Preclinical Use of Patented Inventions in Drug Research and Development [electronic resource] : Merck KGaA v. Integra Lifesciences I, Ltd
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Supreme Court 2005 ruling in Merck KGaA v. Integra Lifesciences I, Ltd., which found that the safe harbor provision of the Patent Act exempts from infringement the preclinical use of patented inventions in drug research.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101446