Immunities Accorded to Foreign Diplomats, Consular Officers, and Employees of International Organizations Under U.S. Law [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes privileges and immunities owed by the U.S. to foreign diplomatic, consular, and international organization personnel under treaties and statutes. Includes charts detailing specific types of jurisdiction and obligations from which various categories of diplomatic and consular personnel are immune under various authorities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101455