Flag Protection [electronic resource] : A Brief History and Summary of Recent Supreme Court Decisions and Proposed Constitutional Amendment
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a brief history of the conflict between flag protection and free speech since passage of the Flag Protection Act of 1968, and reviews flag protection decisions of the Supreme Court and efforts to enact a constitutional amendment to allow punishment of flag desecration to the States.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101500