Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act ("Byrd Amendment") [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses controversy surrounding the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act (CDSOA) of 2000, which provides for an annual distribution to affected U.S. producers of special duties on imported products sold in the U.S. at less than fair market value or subsidized by foreign governments. Reviews background on and effects of CDSOA and World Trade Organization disputes over CDSOA. Examines Congressional debate on the pros and cons of repealing CDSOA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101589