USA PATRIOT Act [electronic resource] : Background and Comparison of House- and Senate-Approved Reauthorization and Related Legislative Action
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews and compares the reauthorization provisions of H.R. 3199 and S. 1389, passed by the House of Representatives and Senate to modify and make permanent the expiring sections of the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT) Act, including law enforcement sections, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act sections, and sections concerning national security letters, seaport terrorism, and terrorism financing.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101592