Homeland Security Act of 2002 [electronic resource] : Tort Liability Provisions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses provisions of P.L. 107-296, the Homeland Security Act of 2002, that limit tort liability for smallpox vaccine manufacturers and administrators, sellers of anti-terrorism technologies, air transportation security companies, air carriers, airline pilots serving as Federal flight deck officers, and manufacturers and administrators of vaccine components and ingredients.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101599