Final Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Rules on Retiree Health Plans and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses EEOC proposed final rule to revise Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibitions against the alteration, reduction, and/or elimination of employer-sponsored retiree health benefits for persons meeting Medicare or comparable State benefit requirements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101601