Takings Decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court [electronic resource] : A Chronology
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides reverse chronology of Supreme Court rulings in legal actions involving alleged governmental violations of the constitutional requirement that private property may not be taken for public use without just compensation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101772