Summary and Analysis of Provisions of H.R. 2412, the Special Interest Lobbying and Accountability Act of 2005 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and analyzes provisions of H.R. 2412, the Special Interest Lobbying and Ethics Accountability Act of 2005, to revise Federal law and Congressional rules dealing with ethics and lobbying.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101790