Limiting Tort Liability of Gun Manufacturers and Gun Sellers [electronic resource] : Legal Analysis of P.L. 109-92 92 (2005).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines P.L. 109-92, the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act of 2005, to prohibit certain civil liability actions against licensed firearms and ammunition manufacturers, sellers, and trade associations for damages resulting from the criminal or unlawful third party use of a firearm or ammunition product, in order to discourage allegedly frivolous lawsuits against the firearms industry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101803