Immigration [electronic resource] : Terrorist Grounds for Exclusion of Aliens
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the U.S. admission exclusion for aliens who engage in or incite terrorist activities. Reviews current immigration law, including terror-related grounds for inadmissibility or deportation, definitions of terror-related terms in the Immigration and Nationality Act, and security-related and foreign policy grounds for deeming an alien inadmissible; and describes procedures for screening aliens for admissibility, including visa issuance procedures and admissibility at ports of entry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101824