Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes provisions of H.R. 4440, the Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005, to provide tax incentives to assist in recovery from Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, and Wilma, and to expand several provisions in the Katrina Emergency Tax Relief Act to apply to victims of Hurricanes Rita and Wilma.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101830