Medicaid's Long-Term Care Insurance Partnership Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Medicaid long-term care (LTC) insurance partnership program, under which elderly individuals who have exhausted their private LTC benefits may qualify for Medicaid coverage. Describes LTC insurance partnership purchasers and policies sold, discusses partnership program policy issues and program interaction with Medicaid, and summarizes experiences of four States with the partnership program, including State program models and features of policies sold.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101878