Federal Food Assistance [electronic resource] : Hurricane Katrina
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of food assistance programs assisting those affected by Hurricane Katrina, including the food stamp program, child nutrition programs, the Women, Infants and Children Program, and federally donated food commodities. Identifies Congressional committees with jurisdiction over legislation relating to food assistance programs, the legislative authorities for food assistance in disasters; and available funding. Discusses potential issues concerning USDA changes in food assistance program rules in response the Hurricane Katrina.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10101950