Early Childhood Education [electronic resource] : Federal Policy Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the number and growth of preprimary education programs such as childhood education and care programs and research on the efficacy of preprimary programs in enhancing later learning and other life skills. Describes current Federal programs that serve preschool age children, and discusses policy issues which may arise as the Federal role in early childhood education is debated.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102008