Violence Against Women Act [electronic resource] : History and Federal Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the history, funding, and reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), providing protections for women against violent crime. Describes grant programs authorized under VAWA and new initiatives authorized under the 2000 reauthorization of VAWA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102097