Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program [electronic resource] : Funding and Related Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an introduction to the Section 8 housing choice voucher program, which provides tenant-based subsidies to low-income families to help lower their housing costs in the private market. Reviews program funding and costs and options for restraining or reducing costs. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102126