Welfare Reauthorization [electronic resource] : Overview of the Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of welfare reauthorization issues. Discusses trends under welfare reform; welfare reauthorization legislation; funding for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program and child care block grants; TANF work requirements; and child support enforcement, responsible fatherhood initiatives, abstinence education, and marriage promotion.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102169