Social Security [electronic resource] : Calculation and History of Taxing Benefits
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues surrounding taxation of social security benefits. Discusses calculation of taxable social security benefits, the history and impact of taxing social security benefits, and related legislation in the 108th and 109th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102189