Tax-Advantaged Accounts for Health Care Expenses [electronic resource] : Side-by-Side Comparison
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on tax-advantaged accounts permitted under current law to help people pay for unreimbursed medical expenses, including flexible spending accounts (FSAs), health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), health savings accounts (HSAs), and Archer medical savings accounts (MSAs). Presents side-by-side comparisons of the principal features of FSAs, HRAs, HSAs, and MSAs, and reviews rules regarding eligibility, contributions, qualifying expenses, nonqualified withdrawals, and carryover of unused funds for the 2005 tax year.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102223