Runaway and Homeless Youth Program [electronic resource] : Administration, Funding, and Legislative Actions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of the runaway and homeless youth program and the "national runaway switchboard" established under the Runaway and Homeless Youth Act (RHYA), which was enacted to encourage States to improve local treatment of at-risk youth, remove runaway and homeless youth from the streets, and prevent the victimization of homeless youth. Discusses RHYA reauthorization, reviews related legislation in the 109th Congress, and provides an appropriations funding history for the program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102229