Immigration [electronic resource] : Policy Considerations Related to Guest Worker Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on guest worker programs, and describes current H-2A and H-2B visa programs for guest workers. Examines issue of unauthorized immigration, Administration proposal for a new guest worker program, and policy considerations relating to guest worker programs. Also reviews legislation in past Congresses and the 109th Congress regarding guest workers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102239