Arts and Humanities [electronic resource] : Background on Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Federal funding for arts and humanities. Outlines federally funded arts programs, FY2005 funding, FY2006 budget request and appropriations, reauthorization of the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and private donations to arts and humanities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102265