SCHIP Financing [electronic resource] : Funding Projections and State Redistribution Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents and analyzes projections of Federal funds for the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), including annual reallocations and redistributions. Reviews data provided by the CRS SCHIP projection model, including demand projections, the availability of Federal SCHIP funds from FY2005-FY2007, and model results; and considers options for preventing State exhaustion of Federal SCHIP funds. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102266