Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) [electronic resource] : Formula and Estimated Allocations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews how State allotments of regular Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) funding are determined and how these calculations change at different funding levels, and describes components of the new LIHEAP formula rates.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102335