Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) [electronic resource] : Background and Current Legislation for Federal Grant Programs to Help Low-Income Families Save
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews funding and program details for individual development account (IDA) demonstration programs, which provide incentives for low-income individuals to save, including IDA programs funded under the Assets for Independence (AFI) Act program and by temporary assistance for needy families (TANF) block grants, in light of expiring funding authority of AFI and TANF.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102408