Hurricane Katrina [electronic resource] : Education and Training Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a general overview of federally funded programs administered by the Department of Education that can be used to help those affected by Hurricane Katrina, including the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act. Examines existing statutory and regulatory authorities available to assist individuals who have been affected by a major disaster. Describes each program, program requirements, and regulations, and discusses possible legislative and funding options that might be considered for providing additional relief to the victims of major disasters.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102527