Immigration [electronic resource] : Legislative Issues on Nonimmigrant Professional Specialty (H-1B) Workers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers proposals to increase the number of visas for immigration of temporary foreign professional workers under the H-1B visa program. Discusses current immigration policy for professional workers and trends in H-1B admissions, including characteristics of recent H-1B nonimmigrants. Reviews the American Competitiveness and Workforce Improvement Act; and outlines legislative action and current issues of debate.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102585