Benefits of Education [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews rationale for Government support and promotion of education; and demonstrates positive causal effects of education. Provides overview of public and private benefits of education, including increased civic participation, decreased crime, economic growth, improved individual health, child well-being, and personal earnings.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102709