Democracy in Russia [electronic resource] : Trends and Implications for U.S. Interests
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Assesses the progress of Russian democratization in the areas of elections, media rights, civil society, and federalism. Reviews implications for Russia and U.S. interests; explores possible scenarios for future political developments in Russia; and analyzes U.S. policy and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102766