Navy Force Architecture and Ship Acquisition [electronic resource] : Selected FY2006 Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues for Congress relating to Navy force structure and vessel acquisition, including Navy ship force-structure goals; effect of Navy sea basing concept for expeditionary operations on Navy ship force-structure goals; recently submitted reports on Navy fleet platform architectures; industrial-base implications of reductions and funding deferrals in Navy ship procurement programs; alternative funding approaches for Navy ship procurement; and options for sustaining the ship-construction industrial base, submarine procurement, and surface combatant procurement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102802