Foreign Investment in U.S. Securities [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines foreign investments in U.S. corporate stocks and bonds and Treasury securities, in light of concerns about the potential risk to the U.S. economy posed by a sudden and/or coordinated withdrawal of foreign capital inflows from U.S. financial markets. Presents an overview of capital flows in the economy and the relationship between capital flows and the dollar. Provides information on purchases and sales of U.S. securities by foreign investors, and outlines possible economic implications. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102812